Bantalabs is a Drupal agency with offices in France and Senegal. Bantalabs France works with for-profit entities in Europe and the United States while Bantalabs Senegal tends to work with non-profit organisations and NGO’s throughout Africa.
We build websites, modules and themes, contributing docs and code when we can. We drive our local Drupal community and provide Drupal training for individuals, organizations and community members.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Drupal people to help us build websites and web applications that make a difference. We understand the Drupal ecosystem is still young in Africa and we’re willing to spend time and effort in getting you up to speed. We don’t care about degrees. We care about passion.
You’re welcome to work out of our office in Saint-Louis, Senegal but in general telecommuting is no problem for the right candidates.
Note: Being a Senegalese national or having an ECOWAS work permit is required.
Here are some of the characteristics of the people we’re looking for (integrators and developers alike):
- You like talking to clients and understand you often need to fight through preconceptions to get to the core of what they need.
- You know how to work with developers and themers to assemble a site and you know how to continuously involve the clients in the process.
- You don’t understand how people can build sites these days without CCK, Views, Features, Context, CTools and git.
- You understand how to build Drupal modules and themes. You do not fear internal Drupal APIs.
- You appreciate the importance of code standards and documentation guidelines.
- Git is your friend. Drush is your saviour.
- You eat apache, nginx and varnish configs for breakfast.
Candidates need to have full time access to a broadband connection and be fluent in either English or French. Fluency in any additional language is a clear benefit.
Interested? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short intro and cv.