Drupal Corporate training
We can provide in-house training and workshops for your team. If you are already using Drupal in your business or thinking about making the switch we can provide informative, valuable sessions to help you get the best from Drupal. Training can follow our existing curriculum or we can tailor it to your exact needs.
- Leveraging Drupal in Business
- Legacy : Drupal planning
- Drupal for content editors
- Drupal for site managers
- Drupal for all levels of IT managers
- Drupal for in-house developers
Bantalabs is collaborating with several public and private higher education institutions in Senegal to provide Drupal workshops and help put open source technology on their curriculum.
As of mid 2011 the following institutions are part of the working group:
Drupal Open training
We put on open a variety of free and paid trainings accross Europe and Africa. Often our sessions are part of larger events such as Drupalcon, Idelo, DrupalCamps and general tech meetups.
Please contact us for coming training seminars. Training can follow our existing curriculum or we can tailor it to your needs.
- Drupal for experienced site builders
- Beginners module development
- Advanced module development
- Beginners theming with drupal
- Getting on with the Drush interface
- Learning the A-Z of DrupalCommerce